Sunday, November 4, 2012

2 down!


Ran the Tyranena beer run yesterday.  It went pretty well--I cramped up around mile 3 and 12, something that's never happened before, but I was able to tough it out.

Came home, took a shower (I was FREEZING: comfortable during the run, but for various reasons our group wound up milling around outside for 2 or 3 hours, and I had nothing warmer than a running jacket and a Mylar blanket), and then Intaglio tackled the stained carpets with a rug-cleaner he had borrowed from work.  The apartment's looking much better now.

Feeling pretty optimistic that today won't be a repeat of last Sunday.  I just need to keep active.

This week is going to be a whirlwind: Election, blood donation, something like 90 flow tubes to run tomorrow morning, Stats exam next Tuesday, review paper, skin cancer screening, meeting with a committee member.  Among other things.  I need to summon the latent powers of time management I developed in M2...hopefully they haven't atrophied completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment